Sell more properties.
- Properties that are sold “as-is” often would not qualify for a standard FHA loan. However, 203(k) loans are designed to improve, update and modernize the home.
- Sell properties that are in need of repair, such as HUD homes or REO properties
- Sell properties that may not require repairs, but need some “modernization”. Clients can finance the cost of “modernization” or cosmetic repairs. (See eligible improvements.)
- Show income opportunities to your clients! Where zoning allows, you can convert a single family in to a 2-4 units for an income producing property
- Cash buyers can still benefit by obtaining an FHA 203k loan within 6 months after settlement
- Properties in “below-average” condition can be upgraded through repairs and maintenance (i.e., new roof, fix broken windows, and lead paint abatement). Increase square footage by building an addition, building a second floor or finishing a basement or attic space.
Avoid the 203k Delay!
It is often believed that 203k loans are a hassle and take longer to close than a conventional loan. Most of the time, the delay is due to the loan not being structured correctly in the beginning.
Allied’s process ensures a smooth settlement!
Allied Mortgage Group focuses on making sure the loan is done correctly upfront to avoid surprises before or during settlement
- We make sure the buyer is serious about the property by prequalifying all borrowers
- We make sure the buyer understands the 203k process to avoid surprises before settlement
As a result, your buyers are more encouraged, more qualified, and more dedicated buyers. A seller can easily recognize this.
As a Realtor, understanding the 203k process is a great advantage for you. That’s why our experienced 203k Loan Officers are here to help guide you and your clients through the process.
Give us a call at (877) 448- 2745 to get started or Click Here to email us.